ABOUT THE COURSE
This course was built to save time and help you study the right things. We've used the various public Jeopardy! archives to pull out the most popular facts, figures, and topics you should study to increase your odds of success.
With over 400 pages of curated content spanning multiple categories, this guide covers the 20% material that typically leads to 80% of the clue answers. Packed with facts, video links, and helpful memory-aided images, you'll crush your study prep.
Provided in two formats to make studying easy allowing you to take additional notes or read on the go
Curated To Save Time
One stop. This course was curated to cover the "meat and potatoes" of the most popular categories
Learn The Right Stuff
Loaded with core facts and trivia along with links to supplemental learning videos
Boost your trivia confidence with the guide we used by dozens of J Champions and TOC contestants
We provide this study guide in two easy formats: PDF and PowerPoint. Each page is packed with the important baseline information you should study as well as a few quirky trivia facts that could appear on tests. We encourage you to use the PowerPoint (convertible to Google Sheets) for added notes and link-outs to helpful video content hosted on Youtube. The PDF version is a great option if you'd like to study on the go via your preferred smart phone or tablet.
Once you purchase the guide or expansion pack, we'll send you a downloadable link via email with your format. As a digital product, we do not offer reimbursement once purchased.
Study Guide CONTENT
We've spent countless hours curating the right information based on past games and have focused the course on core categories that we believe hopeful contestants should learn cold. It includes U.S. Presidents, U.S. geography, world geography, the arts, science and much more. We recommend spending a few weeks on learning each category, creating your own mnemonics to commit facts to memory, and taking supplemental online quizzes to test your knowledge.
Our Pricing Plans - TIP: Click Buy now to view sample guide material
We're confident that our core study guide has the material you need to increase your odds of passing the online test, but if you're wanting to go the extra mile and give back a little, we also provide the newest "Platinum" pack with the core guide plus all of our expansion guides.
Core Study Guide (PDF Version - Click "Buy Now" to See Sample)
$199 ($499 Value)
- U.S. Presidents, Wars, States, & Famous Americans
- World Geography, Capitols, Mountains, Deserts, Rivers +
- Literature (British & American), Pulitzer Prize Winners
- Shakespeare (Bio & Popular Plays)
- Science & Famous Scientist Across Disciplines
- World Religions, Philosophy, & Mythology
- Operas, Ballet, & Classical Composers
80% OFF DEAL: Platinum Trivia Study Guide (Core Guides + All Expansions)
$149 ($870 value)
- Everything in Core Study Guide + All Expansion Guides (500+ pages of study material & 100's of hours of savings)
- Updated Smart PDF Version w/ Supporting Study Links
- Mini Bonus Guide: Potent Potables, Birthstones, Astrology
- Mnemonic Memory Guide For Core Topics (History, Geography, Astronomy, Biology, & More)
- "Explorers You Should Know" Expansion Pack
- "Artists You Should Know" Expansion Pack
- "Architecture You Should Know" Expansion Pack
What They Say About Us
Very comprehensive guide! Saved me the time and energy of having to create my own study guide. Well worth the modest price!
I simply love that it condenses everything down to the important facts and conveniently points to external resources to go deeper if you need. This could've come in handy for my past practice tests!
I've purchased a few trivia books out there, but they are mainly question and answer based – I like how this is in study guide format and focuses on core facts of Jeopardy topics.